Genesis Aviation, a premier provider of quality component services to the aviation industry, is seeking an experienced electrical/electro-mechanical repair technician with a background in any of the following: electro-mechanics, electric motors, and pneumatics. Aviation/automotive experience a plus.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Testing, disassembly, diagnosis, and assembly of various linear, mechanical, and rotary actuators, and electrical motors.
- Accurately interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, and drawings.
- Uses all mandated safety equipment and complies with all safety requirements in accordance with company and government regulations and guidelines.
- Completes all forms and reports as required.
- Maintains adequate knowledge to understand and follow the repair facility's Inspection Procedures Manual.
- Assists coworkers and those in other departments to successfully perform job tasks and functions when necessary.
Education and/or experience:
- Two-year degree or certificate from an accredited two (2) year college, university or technical school in related field OR equivalent military training OR Two (2) years directly related experience in the field of electrical/electro-mechanical repair.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- To effectively use the English language, both oral and written, to communicate information to others.
- Self-starter, capable of producing high quality repairs in a fast paced environment.
- A desire to excel in the aviation maintenance field, with superior analytical and deductive reasoning skills, mechanical ability, and an excellent attention to detail are essential.
- Must have basic tools, as well as reliable transportation.
- Experience with measurement devices.
- Understanding of wiring schematics.
This is a full time position with competitive pay and excellent benefits. Negative drug screen required. Please submit resume for consideration. No calls please.